- Post Date:July 11, 2022
- Views 373
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Tobacco Sector – Head Office – “join a dynamic team”
This role requires a young Developer with 2 – 4 years-experience to join a team which provides in-house software solutions as directed by the Group IT Manager.
The successful person should hold a recognised degree and be capable of handling the following duties;
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the specifications and requirements of the software/databases to be developed or amended.
- Creation of functional specification document
- Creation of and reporting on timelines and development milestones
- Development of software solutions
- Prepare Go-Live and User sign off documentation.
- Bug fixing of new and old software as required.
- Change management based on approved requests.
- Back-end Help desk support as it relates to software and database issues.
- Training of IT support personnel and key end users
- Back up of development work and version control, with associated documentation.
- Reporting on task progression and problems to Group IT Manager
- SAP Functional extension development
Specialized and Technical Knowledge:
- HTML/CSS Development knowledge
- C# Development
- SQL Development
- Relational database theory and best practice
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- SAP Development (SDK) knowledge
- Android Development
- Linux Administration
- Networking Essentials
The role offers a good salary in USD and other benefits.