- Post Date:July 5, 2022
- Views 280
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
We are looking for a passionate Software Developer to design, develop and install software solutions.
Software Developer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Developer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (MySql, PostgreSql, Oracle or SQLite).
- Experience in Mobile and Web application development and Desktop application development is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools (Git and GitHub required).
- Experience in test-driven development.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Any related IT qualifications.
How to apply
Qualified and interested applicants are invited to send their detailed CV by not later than 15 July 2022 to: [email protected]