Social Media Producer
- Post Date:May 23, 2021
- Views 345
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
Applications are invited for the above position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Updating social media during live productions.
- Interactivity with audience during live productions.
- Familiar with reporting, on-scene live coverage and skilled at writing, and in some cases, producing news packages.
- Be on stand-by for breaking news
- Upload news items as determined by management.
Skills and experience
- Degree/Diploma in Media Studies, Communication or Journalism.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Must be flexible as the role requires working some evenings and weekends.
- Experience of working in media.
- A solid understanding of existing and emerging social media platforms and trends.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
Written applications clearly marked “SOCIAL MEDIA PRODUCER” should be submitted with detailed Curriculum Vitae no later than 25 May 2021 to:
c/o Herald House
Corner George Silundika and Sam Nujoma Street,
Or email to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (5)
Ultra-Med Health Medical Aid Society has various vacancies available on September 20, 2021 Contract Full Time