Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Post Date:June 2, 2021
- Views 224
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- To promote and strengthen the organisation’s brand using social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn by posting promotional content and interacting with the customer base.
- To assist with day-to-day operations, in particular around business development, client management and events management
- Organising and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms
- Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with the organisation’s brand and social media strategy
- Scheduling social media posts using applications
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customers’ inquiries
- Proposing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns
Operations / Business Development
- Building alliances and partnerships with other organizations
- Identifying the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaising with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Performing all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Maintaining event budgets.
- Conducting final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assessing and providing feedback on customer satisfaction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Marketing experience is a must
- Events / Operations or any other related experience
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- A knowledge of and an interest in the methods organisations use to promote themselves through social media is a necessity
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding vendor management skills
- Photo and video-editing experience
- Analytical ability
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once
- Problem solving skills
To apply send detailed CV to [email protected]
Related Jobs (6)
Assistant CCD Manager on July 3, 2021