Social Media Manager
- Post Date:May 12, 2022
- Views 322
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Are you a creative, experimental multi-faceted digital media whisperer who is great at working with little supervision with a never-ending desire to learn, collaborate and grow?
A young start-up is looking for a radical Social Media Manager. The Social Media Manager is responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
You would be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our company and its clients’ digital brands in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement
- Managing and growing multiple large social media profiles, whilst maintaining a consistent high-quality brand image with every post
- Engaging with our customer community on our social platforms
- Creating unique posts that meet specific objectives (engagement, clicks, etc.)
- Curating images, text, and videos to provide value to our followers
- Collaborating with the rest of the team on the creative aspects of the social ads
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
What’s in it for me?
Of course, this can’t all be one-sided, and we believe that we provide one of the best working environments.
- State-of-the-art software to stay connected and organized? We’ve got that.
- Investing both time and money in your learning to ensure that you continually grow? We do that.
- Flexible working schedule to ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance? Well, that’s a no-brainer.
Requirements and skills
- Good to have Social Media Manager skills
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
How to apply
Send a detailed CV and Copies of academic certificates to [email protected]
Deadline: 15 May 2022 COB.