Social & Digital Media Intern
- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 298
- Career Level StudentQualification DiplomaExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
Sustainable Agriculture Technology (SAT)
The intern will work with the Country Director and / or Deputy Country Director to understand SAT’s mission and create content which aligns with the mission. The intern will increase and maintain SAT’s social media presence / interaction on various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) and our website.
- Updates the social media accounts with fresh content to improve engagement and outreach;
- Conducts research to find articles and stories relevant to SAT’s mission and vision and posts on our social media platforms to invite conversation and interaction;
- Monitors and replies to conversation / interaction;
- Updates the website; Handles online inquiries appropriately;
- Updates and grows SAT’s Contact list;
- Tracks social media interaction and fanbase growth and provides the Senior Management Team with monthly updates;
- Contributes to the team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Duration: This is a 6-month internship. Intern will be expected to report for work in person 5 days a week.
- Experience and ability to design social media posts;
- Experience with website maintenance and social media platforms;
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with the team;
- Be flexible and willing to take on other tasks in this start-up environment;
- Bring your own laptop computer;
- Comfortable working in a shared space environment.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV and application cover letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager and send to [email protected]
Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 18 May 2022