Skills Training Officer
- Post Date:November 24, 2021
- Views 427
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
A medium size gold mining company is seeking to fill the vacant position of Skills Training Officer which is immediately available.
- Coordinating the mine training plan
- Conducting induction and general awareness trainings
- Facilitating MBL and FBL trainings
- Improving production efficiencies by conducting operator trainings and evaluations
- Assisting in SHE inspections, audits and accident investigations
- A diploma in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Occupational Safety, Health and Environmental Management Course OSHEMAC (NSSA) or SAMTRAC
- Train the trainer certificate
- 3 years post qualification experience in mining or heavy industry environment
- A Mine Blasting/ Full Blasting License
Interested candidates should apply by end of business day on Friday, 26th of November 2021.
Further details of this job opportunity will only be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.
Related Jobs (32)
Site QA/QC Coordinator on December 6, 2021
Broadcast Content Monitoring & Compliance Assistant on December 6, 2021 Full Time