Skilled Worker 1 (Sheet Metal) (1 Position)
- Post Date:January 3, 2021
- Views 359
- Qualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
JOB : SKILLED WORKER 1 (SHEET METAL) (1 Position)
GRADE : 9
REPORTING TO : FOREMAN-BOILER MAKER/ SHEET METAL WORKER
The incumbent shall be responsible for the repairs and maintenance of all mechanical plant and machinery including refuse trucks, trailers and traffic signals cubicles and components.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Repairing plant and machinery
- Fabricating robot cubicles
- Repairing refuse trucks and trailer buckets
- Fabricating truck canopies
- Designing and carrying-out modifications where necessary
- Training and appraising performance of skilled worker Class 2,3 and 4, apprentices, assistants and students.
- Supervising subordinates.
- Ensures safe working environment and practices in line with Factories and Works act
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Apprenticeship trained in Fabrication Engineering with 3 years post qualification experience OR Trade tested Skilled Worker Class 1 Sheet Metal Worker with 5 years post qualification experience.
- A clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence an added advantage.
Applications clearly marked, on the envelope, the position being applied for, shall be addressed to:
The Human Capital Director,
City of Harare,
P O Box 1680,
OR hand delivered to
Rowan Martin Building,
Not later than 12 January 2021.
Related Jobs (17)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time