Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Site Manager - Marondera
- Post Date:June 21, 2022
- Views 332
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing stock holdings and stock quality for maize and wheat.
- Offering technical support on procurement of spare parts
- Producing daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports for both Milling operations
- Attending weekly management and production meetings
- Setting targets and monitoring performance of all responsible personnel through constant monitoring of production efficiencies in the factory and strives to achieve optimal operating performance and minimal down time
- Implementing on the job, internal and external training, and development programmes for production employees
- Producing annual operating budgets and maintaining strict financial controls over all Milling costs.
- Producing, implementing, and managing Standard Operating Procedures to ensure productivity
- Consistently meeting finished product quality standards and ensuring that all products meet customer quality requirements and specifications.
- Implementing systems for continual operational and quality improvement and innovation
- Liaising with Human Resources on hiring of temporary and permanent employees
- Liaising with Sales department on order requirements
- Liaising with Finance department for the smooth functioning of the production
- Overseeing security
- Make sure the plant adheres to all statutory requirements
- Overseeing the maintenance, the plant and other equipment
- Ensuring that all Health, Safety, Environmental and Hygiene requirements are met
- Conversant with ISO 90001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001
- A Tertiary Qualification in Milling/Food processing industry or related.
- A post-graduate management qualification would also be advantageous.
- Seven years of experience in a wheat and maize milling environment where at least 4 years have been spent at middle management level.
- In depth knowledge of the maize and wheat food industry environment.
Send your Cvs to: [email protected] not later than 23 June 2022
Related Jobs (48)
Admin Assistant (Student Admissions, Records and Registration) on June 30, 2022 Full Time
Director of Information, Marketing and Public Relations on June 30, 2022 Full Time
Director of Research, Innovation and Industrialisation on June 30, 2022 Full Time