Sister In Charge
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 329
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that adequate and appropriate medicines and sundries are ordered
- Ensures that medicines and sundries are secured and well stocked
- Manages public health emergencies
- Ensures that all complaints from the public are investigated logically and satisfactorily addressed
- Supervises data collection, synthesis, analysis and reporting
- Manage records at health centre level.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- A degree in nursing sciences or equivalent
- A diploma in midwifery is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a registered nurse
- Registered with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe, holder of current practicing certificate.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and results oriented individuals to fill the above post within our organisation.
Written applications including certified copies of qualifications, certificates, experience and full detailed CVs should be submitted to the undersigned not later than the 25th of May 2021.
City OF Kadoma
TOWN CLERK Town House,
P.O. Box 460
Related Jobs (8)
Paediatric ART Medical Officer (Re -advertisement) on December 5, 2021 Contract