- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Apply Before: October 23, 2021
- Views 16
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
The Shift Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Leading a team of production personnel for the assigned shift
- Coordinating production processes for the assigned shift to ensure targets are met
- Ensuring that quality control standards and processes are adhered to during production
- Supervising dispatch processes to ensure customer orders are fulfilled on time
- Ensuring that plant breakdowns are reported and rectified on time
- Monitoring and ensuring that there is no material wastage during production
- Monitoring production trends and KPIs for the assigned shift and propose improvement actions.
- Reviewing specifications for products and operational SOPs
- Ensuring compliance to Lafarge SHE advisories and standards during the execution of tasks
- Odentifying training needs and requirements for subordinates
Shift Coordinator should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Chemistry/Chemical Technology or equivalent
- Three years’ experience in production and/or maintenance function in a Multi-National Company
Shift Coordinator needs also possess the following:
- In depth knowledge of the process of Cement and dry mortars manufacturing
- Good knowledge of production equipment practices and processes.
- Good knowledge of product quality management systems, parameters and of quality control tests
- Knowledge of production management and planning
- Performance oriented & Results driven (Health , Safety, cost and reliability).
- Good attention to detail, excellent analytical skills.
Individuals who meet the basic requirements and are interested in this challenging career opportunity should send applications to [email protected] and apply by Friday 22 October 2021.
Related Jobs (84)
Research Consultant (SSA-9): 4 months (50 days) contract duration on October 18, 2021 Consultancy