- Post Date:June 28, 2022
- Views 540
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
Our client operates in the Manufacturing and FMCG sector and has been established for many years is urgently is looking for a suitable person to fill the above position.
Coordinates the implementation of SHE programmes.
- Coordinates the implementation of SHE policies, targets and objectives through inspections and audits.
Accident Prevention & Legislation
- Participates in accident investigation and recommends corrective action
- Coordinates hazard identification activities by assembling and training the teams
- Participates in the development of SHE standard methods and procedures for routine and non-routine activities
- Ensures that SHE legal and other requirements are complied with, on all work instructions through review of work instructions
- Coordinates the implementation of emergency preparedness and disaster recovery plans
- Monitors progress and recommends corrective action arising from accident investigations
- Monitors and updates SHE risks register
- Conducts daily SHE inspections and generates reports
- Stops unsafe acts and recommends corrective action.
SHE Training & Awareness Programmes
- Identifies and recommends SHE training needs
- Drafts and recommends SHE training programmes
- Conducts SHE training and awareness programmes
- Coordinates internal and external SHE programmes in liaison with HR
- Evaluates the impact of training.
- Participates in food safety team programmes
- Recommends the alignment of safety procedures and Food safety policies and procedures.
- Writes weekly, monthly and annual SHE reports for submission to SHEQ Manager
- Records internal (reportable and non-reportable) accidents (WCIF14, FG2, FG1) and maintains other SHE records (e.g. Licences and permits etc.)
- Degree in Safety, Health and Environment or equivalent
- 2 years post qualification experience.
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: [email protected]
Please send your CV in word format. Also, provide your current salary and benefits details!
Related Jobs (14)
Safety Health, Environment and Quality Superintendent on August 10, 2022 Full Time