- Post Date:May 31, 2021
- Views 1112
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Quality Maintenance and repair of Epiroc TMM Fleet to achieve 85% Availability and reliability of 60 hours per machine.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis on every component failure and come up with solutions to achieve optimum components life.
- To ensure zero tolerance to hydraulic system contamination by employing best practices on the removal and fitment of components, hoses and fittings.
- Ensure breakdowns on machines are attended to in shortest test less than 2 hours after being reported.
- Ensure machines reliability is maintained above 60 hours after service.
- Participated in conducting regular audits on the machines.
- Provide accurate information on the job cards and work orders to allow so as to have accurate data on the history of the machine.
- Providing parts information in the forms of suggested stocking guides.
- Ensure machine operator bad habits and damages incidents are reported to the Foreman and investigated.
- Providing warrant support: Evaluating.
- Providing timely service support for technical problems such as setting up, monitoring and testing of new and /or improved equipment and demonstrations that will result in minimising downtime and reducing costs.
- Helping to develop solutions to local problems.
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com