- Post Date:July 15, 2021
- Views 234
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
Our client, a well-established organisation in the automotive industry, is looking for a goal oriented and exceedingly well organised individual who can demonstrate accountability, initiative, creativity, and focus.
- Sourcing and booking vehicles as per set targets.
- Translate customer reported problems to actionable work orders for technicians to complete.
- Ordering necessary parts from suppliers and double checking that they are delivered to technicians.
- Communicating with customers, handling and resolving complaints and constantly updating them on their vehicle progress or reminding them of due service.
- Quality control of jobs done.
- Updating customer records in the system including notes about interactions.
- Creating and maintaining reports about customer interactions.
- 5 ‘O’ level passes including English and Mathematics.
- A’ level education in Science subjects.
- NC Motor Mechanics/Diploma in Motor Mechanics.
- Qualified artisan.
- Clean driver’s licence.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience.
- Candidate should be a self-starter who can work under minimum supervision.
- Candidate should be goal oriented.
- An extrovert with good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage a varied workload in an organised manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion.
To fill the above position, applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates, are invited. Please email your application and CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: Sunday, 18 July 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Related Jobs (6)
Medical Laboratory Scientist – Bulawayo Laboratory on July 26, 2021 Full Time