Senior Test Automation Engineer
- Post Date:April 26, 2022
- Views 357
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Our client is an international company expanding their team within Zimbabwe looking for experienced and qualified Testers Automation Engineer to join their team.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Writing test cases according to ‘best practice’ standards for other customers’ use in order to reduce repetition.
- Execute test cases as required & evidence results.
- Update test release notes, based on job cards.
- Provide Technical Guide updates (e.g. configuration, database or software product changes).
- Review & update regression test plan.
- Raise and document defects, re-test as required.
- Continuous improvement – identify gaps or make suggestions for improvements (process, script, streamlining, other tools etc.)
- Customer focus – the consideration of the customer need is paramount in this role.
- Applying test engineering capabilities which support the implementation of QA, Testing and Software Development strategies.
- Using integration testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Release within an Agile environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience using tools and test automation techniques including Open Source technologies.
- Prior experience of Java, JUnit OR Cucumber BDD and Selenium for front end testing.
- Knowledge and experience using build tools, Maven or Gradle and version control, Git or Bitbucket desirable.
Urgently apply if you are interested and, attach your CV in word format to: r[email protected]