Senior Teller & Bulk Deposits Teller
- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 559
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Designation: Senior Teller & Bulk Deposits Teller (Jason Moyo Branch) Bulawayo
Business Unit: Retail Banking Services
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Retail & Business Banking
Vacancy Manager: Team Leader
Purpose of the job
Provide top class service to BANCABC ‘s Banking customers in a professional and friendly manner, through account transactions, providing information and advice to banking customers and non-customers on the banks products and services. Paying special attention to detail policy and procedures.
Main Focus Areas
- Customer Service.
- Cross selling of bank’s products and services.
- Processing Foreign currency switches for all currencies
- Redemption of remittances
- Cash withdrawals and deposit taking
- Transaction capturing.
- Provide accurate information to customers at all times.
- ATM custodian
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
- Adhere to policy and procedure both internal and external for the protection of the customer.
- To complete all customer transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Be confident to raise any concerns over discrepancies at the first point of realization.
- Communicate with the customer articulately and accurately, paying attention to detail and always using the customer’s name.
- Deal with customer complaints and enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Take ownership for customer issues acknowledging how to escalate with respect and discretion towards the customer.
- Provide assistance and offer advice or alternatives that will benefit the customer.
- Promote the benefits of alternative methods of banking, by actively assisting where applicable.
- Treating colleagues and clients with respect, understanding, consideration, knowledge and skill.
- Remain compliant when signing for documents, or when carrying out tasks that involve dual control.
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner.
- To adapt positively to change(s) in working practices or environment.
- Cash balancing on a regular basis
- Attend to and resolve basic technical failures (first-line support.
- Dependent on types of card readers deployed (dip card or motorized), retrieval of retained cards
Qualifications and Work Experience
- 2 ‘A’ Levels
- 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English
- Relevant degree and IOBZ Diploma is an added advantage
- 1 Year experience in Senior Telling or Bulk Deposits Telling preferably in a banking environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good problem-solving skills, expressing the ability to question, listen and understand and respond to customer queries timely.
- The ability to show empathy (where necessary) to diffuse and resolve customer dissatisfaction.
- Friendly, cheerful and well groomed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Strong time Management skills.
- Team player with ability to work in a dynamic cultural environment.
Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory issues typical for the country banking system.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the Heading: “Senior Teller or Bulk Deposits Teller”
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 16 August 2021 16:30hrs.
Related Jobs (4)
Head, Sales and Coverage (Manufacturing Portfolio) on October 23, 2021 Full Time
Vehicle Licensing Controller – Southern (Bulawayo) on October 21, 2021 Full Time
Group Financial Director on October 12, 2021