Senior Software Developer
- Post Date:June 28, 2022
- Views 311
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Developer. You’ll be working as a key part of our rapidly growing digital team. We are building white-label and bespoke bank solutions for a global audience, and as such our development team is tasked with constant innovation in order to push the limits of the platform. You’ll be working as part of our small but highly focused back-end team to implement new features and functionality in a scalable, performant way and in accordance with software best practices. As part of our in-house team, you will be able to produce your best work, in a relaxed creative environment, and you’ll be rewarded by seeing the impact of your work on real customers in the real world. This is a rare opportunity to join this fintech company and be at the forefront of the digital banking revolution.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Develop and implement new cutting-edge functionality and features for our banking and customer platforms.
- Work closely with other key team members to solve the technical challenges faced by a rapidly growing fintech business.
- Provide support to more junior developers where required and assist with code reviews
- Support the front-end development team in creating any bespoke functionality required to drive front-end elements and software.
- Work to improve performance and scalability.
- Implement integrations to third party systems such as ERP, payment gateways, fraud and marketing solutions.
We’re looking for:
- 3-5 years commercial C# Programming Experience (OOP)
- 3+ years commercial experience in MySQL and database architecture
- 3+ years working building professional client facing software.
- You should have at least one e-commerce/CMS/WMS/App project under your belt.
- Solid experience working with 3rd party integrations and API’s.
- Experience in designing APIs and JWT and OAUTH methodologies
- Experience with AWS or Cloud Based Architecture and Configuration
- Some experience of networking would be advantageous
- Experience with GIT / gitflow / SVN etc
- Experience with Open Source Linux based solutions / distributions desirable but not essential
- An aptitude for creative problem solving
- Some knowledge of OSI model and performant networking
- A passion for creating clean and efficient code
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Bonus knowledge to have on financial systems, AML/KYC sanctions and technical audit
Email your CV to [email protected] with the job title as the email subject by the 30th of June 2022
Start Date: 4 July 2022