Senior Sales Representative
- Post Date:November 19, 2021
- Views 300
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Suitable candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy of Senior Sales Representative in Harare
Key Performance Areas:
- Acquiring new business through calling new business and develop relationship.
- Conducting customer safety audits which becomes the basis for prospecting and selling new products to satisfy their needs.
- Defending and growing market share by developing sales strategies to handle existing business and new business.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers, travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers.
- Contract management – must ensure that all contracts under purview are up to date, renewed on time and reviewed regularly.
- Effective use of Sales Process Tools to monitor and report on customer activities.
- Produce monthly reports on customer and other related activities.
- 100% completion of License to work, participation in SHEQ meetings and related activities.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing and or Business Studies
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a similar position in Sales and Marketing
- Must have sound product knowledge, negotiating skills and organizational skills.
- Effective communication, exceptional customer service skills and detail oriented.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers License a must, a Defensive Driving Certificate is an added advantage.
Applications accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of relevant qualifications should be emailed to: [email protected] not later than 22 November 2021.
Please state “SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE” in the subject of your email.
BOC ZIMBABWE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Related Jobs (14)
Key Account Representatives-Mobile Financial Services x 6 on December 4, 2021 Full Time