Senior Risk & Investigations Officer
- Post Date:May 4, 2022
- Views 375
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Education
ASSET PROTECTION SERVICES
Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the post of SENIOR RISK AND INVESTIGATIONS OFFICER (1 POST).
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
The position requires an individual with:-
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Risk and Security Management or a related qualification.
- A minimum of ten years relevant experience in the Risk and Investigations field in a similar role.
- A clean criminal record supported by recent police clearance.
- National Security Service experience would be an added advantage.
- Information, Communication and Technology skills including basic knowledge of report writing.
- Mature individual with high emotional intelligence, integrity and vast experience.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate must be able to:-
- Lead in carrying out University-wide investigative fact-findings into allegations of all types of crime and irregular business and employee misconduct.
- Actively advice and assist the Asset Protection Manager, Risk and Investigations in designing effective investigations and loss recoveries strategies.
- Supervise investigations and risk related activities.
- Design, implement and evaluate investigations and risk management plans.
- Propose recommendations to improve the internal control environment and improve the client experience in the University.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of investigation and risk management work on both manual and the electronic case management system.
- Document and operationalize all investigation processes.
- Maximize recoveries of losses caused by financial crime through both financial and asset surveillance systems, recovery and/or liability shift.
- Assist the Asset Protection Manager, Risk and Investigations in designing and implementing training programs.
- Generate reports on investigations and recoveries made.
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned by Asset Protection Services Management.
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to:
University of Zimbabwe,
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 6 May 2022.