Senior React JS Front End Developer
- Post Date:August 24, 2021
- Views 271
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
We are looking for a Front-end developer who is proficient with React.js to collaborate with a team of engineers and UX designers to develop and maintain web applications. You will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for development of highly responsive web-based user interface using React.js
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team, product team and graphic designers to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Building reusable components and Front-end libraries for future use
- Develop a flexible and well-structured Front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience and understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Proven experience and understanding of React Native
- Expertise with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp and Bower and proficient with Git
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
- Experience with data structure libraries such as Immutable.js
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code Git versioning tool
- Aknack for benchmarking and optimization
How to apply
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, forward your application letter and CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying you are applying for as the email subject reference.
All applications are to be submitted by no later than 27 August 2021.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be responded to.