Senior Procurement Officer
- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Views 179
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from highly qualified and competent persons to fill the position of SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER (1) which have arisen in the Office of the Auditor General.
Reporting to: Deputy Director Procurement
- Administer the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Oversee the procurement of goods and services for the Office in line with procurement laws and regulations.
- Assist in the planning of the procurement activities of the procurement management unit.
- Ensure that the procurement processes undertaken have complied with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- Prepare and maintain the annual procurement plan for the office.
- Advise line managers on procurement regulations.
- Maintain records on all procurement proceedings and other related issues.
- Supervise staff in the unit.
- Any other duties that maybe assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- A Degree in Procurement and supply Chain Management /Purchasing and supply.
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and supply (CIPS) graduate Diploma.
- A minimum of four years’ experience at supervisory level in Procurement management in the Public sector.
Skills, Knowledge and attributes
- A thorough understanding of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act and other relevant statutes.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work both independently and as a partofateam
- Unquestionable integrity
Salary and Allowances: These will be revealed to successful candidates
If you are qualified and interested, please submit your application with detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than October 15, 2021 to:
The Auditor- General
P.O. Box CY 143
Or hand deliver to
58 George Silundika Avenue