Senior Marketing Manager: Strategy, Marketing & Corporate Communications
- Post Date:May 1, 2022
- Views 611
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER: STRATEGY, MARKETING AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS which has arisen at AFC Holdings.
Reporting to: The Group Head – Strategy, Marketing and Corporate Communications,
The ideal candidate should be in possession of the following:
- A Degree in Business Management/Marketing or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications such as IMM/CIM.
- Digital Marketing Qualification.
- A Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing.
- The successful candidate will among other things be responsible for:
- Providing strategic and operational marketing leadership to drive brand awareness and market share.
- Managing all marketing operations including budget formulation, promotional campaign development & tracking and ensuring social media presence.
- Managing the design, production and distribution of print and digital media materials across various business units within the AFC Group.
- Leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration, working closely with the business leads and sales departments.
- Leading the analytics reporting across multiple marketing platforms and extracting key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with Formal proposals and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Leading role in the management of key stakeholders and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
The position is a senior management role, which requires a very strong personality with the ability to produce results with minimum supervision. Experience in fast- paced marketing environments and excellent written/verbal communication skills are pre-requisites for this position.
Applications together with copies of detailed CVs should be emailed to: [email protected] by not later than 3 May 2022. Kindly include the vacancy being applied for in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.