- Post Date:January 14, 2022
- Views 271
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
A fast growing and reputable fertilizer manufacturing company seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced professional for the position of SENIOR MANAGER.
- Will include allocating budget resources
- Implementing production schedules
- Coordinating operations of the plant and maintenance services
- Monitoring and motivating staff
- Managing operational costs
- Ensuring good customer service
- Improving administration processes
- Engaging with vendors
- Hiring and training employees
- Identifying business opportunities and monitoring financial activities
- Checking the quality of fertilizer products
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, a Master’s in Business Administration or equivalent
- 10 years in the fertilizer manufacturing industry
- Good knowledge of different business functions and excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities and highly organized.
- Must have executive developmental experience
- Must have experience with installation of fertilizer manufacturing equipment.
Interested persons should send CVs to: [email protected] on or before 17 January 2022.