Senior Manager, Marketing
- Post Date:January 31, 2021
- Views 637
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to be part of our team within CBZ Holdings Limited as the Senior Manager, Marketing. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are driven to take marketing into the digital age, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Lead research on customer satisfaction and brand value across the Group to garner insights for product development.
- Seek business opportunities through direct marketing and leads generated from product promotion initiatives across all platforms.
- Conduct marketing presentations at sponsored events and conferences.
- Prepare and manage the Group’s Annual Advertising and Marketing sponsorship budget.
- Plan and support implementation of subsidiary marketing strategies aligned to the Groups’ Annual Strategy.
- Plan and implement current and future operational marketing plans in line with guidelines.
- Ensure the right marketing mix to drive brand equity and growth.
- Identify platforms and execute campaigns that grow brand equity.
- Develop and implement brand research and tracking programs to monitor the success of the initiatives towards creating a positive brand perception.
- Develop campaigns to support products performance within the various market segments.
- Manage media, sponsorship and supplier relationships to best advantage.
- Participate in and gain coverage at key stakeholder events i.e. conferences, conventions, annual general meetings etc., to promote brand visibility.
- Measure marketing activities and brand perception, and undertake competitor analysis.
- Undertake surveys and benchmarking to develop intuitive understanding of target consumer attitudes and behaviors, to determine current and future needs.
- Set targets, guide and motivate subordinates’ performance to attain the Unit’s key deliverables.
- Coach, mentor and facilitate training and development of subordinates.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A relevant Degree from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution i.e. Marketing, Business Studies, etc.
- A Post graduate qualification in Marketing with a major in marketing of financial services is desirable
- MSc, MBA or similar would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in marketing, 3 years of which should be at senior managerial level preferably within the financial services industry
- Good strategic and digital marketing skills
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Competent in MS Office packages and presentation skills
- In-depth understanding of the principles of marketing, strategic promotional activities, distribution channels and product performance analysis
- Good negotiation, networking and diplomacy skills
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Friday, 05 February 2021