Senior Manager, Logistic Services
- Post Date:January 28, 2021
- Views 441
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Bank Limited, a subsidiary of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Senior Manager, Logistic Services. If you are willing to scale new heights, binding every element within our banking business and bringing different stakeholders together to form a seamless flow of activity, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Implement the Department’s Strategy in consultation with Head, Administration.
- Develop Logistics systems, policies, processes and practices to ensure alignment with corporate objectives and standard practices.
- Review Logistics processes and systems, based on insight on the drivers of efficient Logistics best practices.
- Participate in the selection of vendors for implementation and maintenance of Logistics systems.
- Develop Logistics expenditure budgets, monitor expenses, and provide input to the cost savings initiatives through monthly reports.
- Analyse Logistics cost structures and impact for the various Subsidiaries and provide Subsidiaries with regular advice and information.
- Carry out 1st level checks on Capital & Operating Expenditure Budget, Contracts and SLAs for Group expenditure lines under Logistics.
- Provide input into the review of Group capital expenditure requests under Logistics and make appropriate recommendations after effective needs analysis.
- Recommend establishment of fuel procurement partnerships to best advantage and oversee management of the procurement process, including reconciliations and reorder levels.
- Ensure proper management of Group vehicles including security, servicing, maintenance and insurance.
- Research on and establish relationships with key suppliers of telecommunication services to the best advantage of the Group and manage installations of telecommunications services on premises.
- Oversee the servicing of all office and business machines for the Bank, such as copiers, fax machines etc. including after service inspections.
- Ensure timeous payments to service providers and that related reconciliations are undertaken.
- Ensure insurance cover adequacy for respective Group’s insurance lines, such as assets, money, fidelity guarantee, public liability etc.
- Monitor and analyse insurance cover levels and claims, and ensure quality repairs to Group Assets.
- Ensure that Group Holiday facilities are in a good state and that furnishings and utensils are in place, including maintenance of equipment and compliance with requisite certifications.
- Set targets, guide and motivate subordinates’ performance to attain the Department’s key deliverables.
- Coach, mentor and facilitate training and development of subordinates.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A Degree in Business Management, Administration and Accounting/Finance or similar from a reputable tertiary institution
- A full Professional qualification in the field of Logistics is essential
- A post graduate qualification, i.e. MSc, MBA or similar would be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience working preferably in a similar role
- Good leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent business ethics with a high level of integrity
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Tuesday, 02 February 2021