Senior Manager, Issuing & Operations
- Post Date:January 28, 2021
- Views 268
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Bank Limited, a subsidiary of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Senior Manager, Issuing & Operations. If you are willing to join a game changing team which is responsive to the ever evolving trends within the financial services industry, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Formulate strategy to enhance control processes and improving performance on all electronic products.
- Develop risk management frameworks for identifying and managing risks emanating from the use of cards and e-commerce platforms and technology used by the Bank as delivery channels.
- Ensure operational controls are adequate and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure there is adequate security and stability of card based platforms in liaison with the Group IT division.
- Develop and design effective and efficient reconciliation systems for card based e-commerce and m-commerce solutions.
- Develop, roll out and promote usage of card based and e-commerce solutions such as the Visa, Master card, and Zimswitch etc.
- Understand emerging technology in driving card business and fraud reduction technologies to mitigate risks.
- Set short and long-term capability needs to deliver targeted differentiation in CBZ’s value proposition and significant value creation.
- Research, develop and implement cutting edge card based solutions and service delivery monitoring tools to keep the bank abreast of competition.
- Deliver capabilities around distinctive customer experience, revenue growth, acquisition, retention and cross-sell opportunity, and cost savings through Web and card based technology.
- Ensure achievement of sales, service, revenue collection, cost management, risk management and profitability targets in line with the overall Retail Banking Division Strategy.
- Identify and exploit new opportunities for growth and enhancing profitability for the card business.
- Monitor budget performance, control and monitor expenditure and manage any variance.
- Increase the Bank’s market share of retail deposits as well as enhance service delivery to existing customers by offering innovative card based and electronic banking solution.
- Champion the capability of card schemes delivery channels with internal stakeholders and deliver compelling technology and business cases for expansion backed by CBZ and industry data.
- Assess proposals by external parties to partner the bank on issuing and recommend to bank authorities where there is business sense for approval.
- Build meaningful and sustainable retail alliance relationships with business teams across client segment managers, product and sales service support managers and other technology partners to optimize Web, Mobile and card based digital channels.
- Development of the operational talent pool by optimising the skills of the existing team, in partnership with our internal recruitment teams to attract the very best external talent, in line with the agreed framework, succession planning will be in place to ensure key roles are filled and individual talent is recognized.
- Identify the required skills for staff in the department and coordinating relevant training.
- Maintain arrears ratio not exceeding 1% through aggressive collection and monitoring of credit card advances book.
- Ensure satisfactory uptime of all delivery channels.
- Ensure satisfactory turnaround on reported queries as per documented SLAs.
- Develop and produce feedback reports that track the use and promotion of card and e-commerce within the Group in order to take prompt remedial action where necessary.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A Degree in Banking and Finance, Business, Marketing or similar from a reputable tertiary institution
- A full professional qualification is essential
- At least 5 years’ experience working preferably in a similar role within the Banking sector
- Good understanding of and passion for technology driven banking products and services
- Possess good leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Sound working knowledge of System Analysis and Design
- Sound Project Management skills
- Sound Marketing and Selling skills
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Tuesday, 02 February 2021
Related Jobs (45)
Senior Account Manager – Harare on June 17, 2021