Senior KYC Verifications Officer
- Post Date:February 24, 2022
- Views 534
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior KYC Verification Officer to join our team in Zimbabwe.
Please note that this role is on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
The Senior KYC Verification Officer role is based in Harare and reports directly to the Verification Supervisor.
The main purpose of this role is to provide ad hoc assistance and act as 2IC to the KYC Verification Team Leader.
Duties and responsibilities (include but is not limited to):
- Oversee the scheduling of duties of the Verifications team
- Respond and resolve escalated queries from the Verifications team
- Assist with all second level queries
- Aid the verification team as and when required
- Prepare documentation required for month end reporting
- Coach and mentor, the Verifications team
- Assist with training of new Verification officers.
- Always provide good customer service
- Report any suspicious activities on customer accounts
- Uphold the company brand
- Manage own professional and self-development
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- Degree/Diploma (Desirable)
- Agent Training and processes (Desirable)
- Understanding and speaking/reading/written of Shona, Ndebele, (Essential) or other African languages.
- 1 year Verification Experience (Essential)
- Knowledge of money transfer procedures
- Knowledge of document regulations
- Knowledge of AML
- Knowledge of document rules and processes
- Computer skills
- Typing skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGET