Senior IT Auditor
- Post Date:May 30, 2022
- Views 392
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Senior IT Auditor.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Senior IT Auditor has the responsibility to design, plan and implement and organization’s IT Audit programs taking into consideration its risk assessments. The incumbent shall report to Internal Audit Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates audit engagement plan and oversees the auditing process.
- Review IT, operational and business risks, functions, and activities.
- Plan, implement, and generate reports on medium to complex IT security and governance reviews and IT general and application control audit.
- Inspect company’s IT policies and procedures; perform evaluation of control design.
- Allocate responsibilities to junior auditors.
- Execute reviews of major technical applications and /or infrastructure components providing guidance to the rest of the process audit team regarding technical concepts.
- Execute audit work to assess the adequacy of the information systems control environment supporting the identified process and_ their related risks.
- Evaluate, validate, and document system related controls supporting applications, operating systems, database, networks, and _ other technologies.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies with the IT environment and help in developing audit plans to counter whatever risks that might be associated with the application of such technologies.
- Provides advisory support in information security controls, policies, and industry best practices.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 ”O’ levels including Maths and English
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA is a must)
- Significant progress in attaining Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- At least 3 years of experience in internal/external auditing & IT auditing.
- Prior experience in performing general and application controls review, data analysis and post implementation reviews.
- IT auditing work experience.
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license.
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than Monday 30 May at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
Or send via email to: [email protected]
Applicants can also lodge their application at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices.