Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Senior Human Resources Officer
- Post Date:February 17, 2022
- Views 214
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Mining
- Recruitment, induction, on-boarding, and employee engagement activities.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Providing timely employee relations and industrial relations advice to management.
- Oversee the training, staff development and retention functions.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Ensure compliance with all labour and employment laws.
- Management of the company payroll systems, data collection, processing submission, checking, banks ubmissions and salary payments.
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Compile HR reports and presentations for management purposes
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management or equivalent.
- Master’s degree or professional course such as IPMZ is an added advantage
- More than 10 years’ experience in human resources in a mining environment, with at least 5 years in a senior role.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook / HR systems / Recruitment process / Payroll
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Payroll administration
- Must have good leadership skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Interested candidates should send detailed CVs and indicate job title being applied for on the subject to [email protected] on or before 20 February 2022