Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Senior Financial Accountant
- Post Date:May 3, 2021
- Views 700
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
- Preparation of monthly Financial Accounts in ZWL adhering to all statutory requirements.
- This includes analysing and confirming all Balance sheet account balances are always correct.
- Checking that all transactions have been posted to the correct account.
- Managing provisions and prepayments to ensure all monthly cost are included.
- Revaluation of foreign currency-based accounts on a monthly basis.
- Managing Asset register and ensuring all assets are accounted for and allocated correctly.
- Providing information for Auditors to review and prepare Y/E final accounts.
- Management Accounts in USD that is accurate and completed within the given deadlines.
- Management accounts to be done by Division (4) and Branch (11)
- This includes analysing expenditure per Division and branch against budgeted figures and reporting on variances.
- Reviewing that Balance sheet values in USD are correct and represent a true position for Asset and Liabilities.
- Providing oversite and guidance to the Accounts team to ensure information is captured correctly at source to ensure accounts can be prepared in an accurate and timely fashion.
- To Prepare the Payroll on a monthly basis and to ensure all associated tax returns are made and paid on time
- To prepare and submit all other tax returns on time and to be reconciled – This includes VAT, Witholding tax and QPD.
- To ensure that Accounting procedures and systems adhere to the latest requirements from both Zimra and the Reserve Bank.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Qualified CA or recognised accounting qualification
- Experience working in a multi-currency environment.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in a complex commercial entity including sales and manufacturing divisions.
- Have experience working with Sage Evolution – Preferably in a branch accounting setup.
- Have experience in doing payroll using Belina.
Please send CV to [email protected]