Senior Customer Relationship Manager - Public Sector & Institutional Clients
- Post Date:February 23, 2022
- Views 279
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Banking
Reporting to the Head – Corporate & Institutional Banking, the Senior Customer Relationship Manager – Public Sector & Institutional Clients will be responsible For enhancing the Bank’s profitability through marketing and enhancing Client Relationship Management; mobilize deposits and managing the Bank’s Public Sector and Institutional Clients portfolio by prospecting for new business, monitoring & expanding the existing business relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquiring and developing trusted relationships with a portfolio of Public Sector and Institutional clients in order to contribute towards the achievement of the overall bank strategy.
- Expanding and managing the relationships with existing and new Public Sector & Institutional Clients through effective communication and a thorough understanding of their needs.
- Profiling and growing the deposits from Public Sector & Institutional clients.
- Driving volume in the foreign exchange business, as well as marketing the entire AFC Commercial Bank ecosystem.
- Ensuring customer retention by providing efficient service delivery.
- Optimizing service processes and systems, and tracking customer performance.
- Sourcing and monitoring customers’ investments and credit facilities.
- Management of portfolio risk by critically evaluating credit appraisals before submission For approval.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies that meet the customer’s needs.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills.
- Knowledgeable about investments landscape.
- Value selling and negotiating expertise.
- Digital and report writing proficiency.
- Ability to structure large corporate banking deals.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Banking/Finance/Economics/ Business Studies/ or equivalent.
- A Post Graduate Qualification such as MBA, MSc or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience with traceable contacts in Public Sector Enterprises, NGOs, Pension Funds and Insurance companies.
- Sound knowledge and expertise about portfolio management of Public Sector & Institutional clients.
- A clean Class 4 Drivers Licence.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume not later than 25 February 2022 to, [email protected] indicating the position being applied for and preferred location as the E-mail Subject Reference.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.