Senior Credit Risk Analyst
- Post Date:August 31, 2021
- Views 388
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancy of Senior Credit Risk Analyst which has arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for implementing credit risk management processes and programs in line with the Bank’s Credit Policy and regulatory guidelines to ensure a healthy loan book.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Credit risk assessment
- Loan portfolio management
- Credit risk monitoring and reporting
- Foster credit risk management culture
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Business related degree
- IOBZ qualification or Risk Management Diploma
- At least 3 years in credit risk management
- The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied for, to: [email protected] not later than 03 September 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.