Senior Credit Controller
- Post Date:April 22, 2021
- Views 395
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
A leading provider of short-term insurance solutions is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Senior Credit Controller.
The incumbent will report to the Accountant and will perform the following duties, among others:
- Supervises Credit Controllers.
- Presents and prepares monthly reports.
- Checks credit control requisitions before payments are made.
- Reviews and prepares commission payment statements.
- Checks and reconciles bordereaux totals to receipts
Qualification, Experience and Competencies
- Minimum five (5) Ordinary Level passes including Mathematics and English Language.
- Full professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA, CIMA, CIS and Diploma in Credit Management.
- A degree in accounting is an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years’ experience dealing with credit control, with at least two years at supervisory level.
- Sound analytical, problem solving, report writing and customer service skills.
- High level of accuracy with figures.
- Very good computer skills.
Interested candidates should submit their applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae, together with copies of your academic and professional qualifications. The deadline for the submission of the applications is Sunday 25 April 2021 Applications should be addressed to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (6)
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time