- Post Date:May 3, 2022
- Views 338
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates to fill in the position of a Professional Associate that has arisen within Dube, Manikai & Hwacha Legal Practitioners:
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Specialisation in commercial and civil litigation;
- Managing all phases of the litigation process;
- Managing all phases of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms;
- Conducting legal research;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, legal documents, legal opinions;
- Drafting pleadings;
- Appearance in the Courts of Zimbabwe;
- Preparation of briefs to Advocates;
- Conducting legal due diligence reviews in commercial transactions;
- Updating clients on new statutory and other legal developments;
- 5 years or more experience in commercial and civil litigation;
- Proficiency in legal research, contract negotiations, corporate advisory and due diligence work;
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational, and oral and written communication skills;
- Able to maintain professionalism and have an excellent sense of confidentiality;
- Ability to adapt to different work environments;
- High attention to detail and exhibit a strong work ethic;
- Ability to prioritize, multitask efficiently, work under pressure with minimal guidance and oversight.
- Ability to work with a team.
Qualifications and Job Knowledge
- Bachelor of Law Honours Degree with a Class 2.1 or better.
- Admissions in the High Court and Supreme Court of Zimbabwe.
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar environment, with extensive experience in legal drafting.
- LLM will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit a detailed Curriculum Vitae along with a covering letter detailing their experience, together with certified copies of academic and professional qualifications to [email protected] by Friday 6 May 2022, addressed to:
The Acting Administration Manager
Dube, Manikai & Hwacha Legal Practitioners