Senior Assistant Registrar - Admissions and Student Records/Examinations
- Post Date:June 30, 2022
- Views 486
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
Applications are invited to fill a vacancy in the REGISTRAR’S DEPARTMENT as a Senior Assistant Registrar – Admissions and Student Records/Examinations.
The Senior Assistant Registrar – Admissions and Student Records/Examinations will be responsible for the following:
- Recruit, admit and register students.
- Design, distribute and receive application forms in collaboration with the Deputy Registrar, Academic Affairs.
- Design and facilitate the posting of student recruitment advertisements.
- Issue admission letters to admitted students.
- Register admitted students and maintain their register.
- Be in charge of the students’ database and all statistics.
- Superintend over the university examination systems, procedures and processes.
- Draft the examination time table.
- Ensure total security of examinations.
- Process interim and final transcripts.
- Perform Secretariat duties to University committees.
Qualifications and Experience
- A First Degree in Social Science from a recognised and reputable institution of higher learning.
- A Master’s Degree in Social Science from a recognised and reputable institution of higher learning.
- At least three(3) years relevant experience.
- University experience in an Admissions, Record Keeping as well as Examinations Office would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate of high level of integrity and honesty.
- Must possess excellent technical, analytical, problem solving, communication, consultative, multi-tasking and team-working skills.
Conditions of Service
Medical Aid, Leave and Pension Benefits are offered. The information on salary and other benefits will be made available to the short-listed candidates.
Soft copies in a single continuous PDF file of each of the following: application letter, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, national identity card, birth certificate and curriculum vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications and previous employment and experience, present salary, date of availability, telephone number, email address, names and addresses of three referees including email addresses should be sent to: [email protected] or hand delivered to:
Human Resources Section
Gwanda State University
Epoch Mine Campus
P O Box 30
The closing date for the receipt of applications is Friday, 01 July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (11)
Design Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer on August 13, 2022 Contract Full Time