Senior Asset Protection Officer - Properties
- Post Date:May 4, 2022
- Views 506
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
ASSET PROTECTION SERVICES
Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the post of SENIOR ASSET PROTECTION OFFICER, PROPERTIES (1 POST).
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
The position requires an individual with:-
- A Degree in Business Management, law or related field.
- Computer literacy.
- Certificate or diploma in Security Management.
- Mature, creative individual with the ability to work under pressure and to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate must be able to:-
- Provide protection to University property.
- Carry out investigations into criminal activities involving destruction and sabotage of University property.
- Perform Loss control audits and training of staff on property protection matters.
- Design business strategies to prevent inventory shrinkage.
- Monitor the stores physically and using digital surveillance.
- Communicate with law enforcement officials as and when necessary.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Asset Protection Management.
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to:
University of Zimbabwe,
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 6 May 2022.