Senior Analyst – Mining Group – Harare HQ
- Post Date:February 24, 2022
- Views 567
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Mining
The Senior Analyst works closely with the Head of Portfolio Management and the Group Chief Financial Officer.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Produce high quality analysis to support strategic decision making.
- Produce financial models and economic assessments of pipeline projects.
- Analyse and report on the historic and forecast financial and operating performance of group businesses.
- Draft feasibility studies, business plans and board reports.
- Assist with raising debt and equity financing for the group.
- Undertake research on markets, industries, and competitors.
- In time as the business continues to grow, build, and manage a team of analysts.
EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES
- An undergraduate degree in finance/economics/accounting/engineering.
- A CFA, MBA or CIMA qualification would be beneficial
- Approximately six years relevant work experience (for example in corporate finance, fund management, management accounting or mining).
- Strong analytical, statistical, and quantitative capabilities.
- Strong commercial and numerical skills, with proven financial modelling experience.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Highly motivated and organised individual with excellent communications skills.
- Familiarity with the mining sector is advantageous but not essential
- A competitive remuneration package is offered, in line with the qualifications and experience of the candidate chosen.
This is a challenging role working with a dynamic team at Head Office. Salary is full USD payment.
Email Colin Roberts at: [email protected]