Senior Actuarial Specialist (OMAO)
- Post Date:October 5, 2021
- Views 231
- Career Level SpecialistQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role is responsible for carrying out technical actuarial work often using complex systems and packages and for signing off work of more junior actuarial specialists. The incumbent has responsibility for specific deliveries and is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Carries out technical actuarial work often using complex systems and packages. Responsible for specific deliveries.
- Performs checks and puts procedures in place to ensure actuarial calculations are accurate.
- Checks manipulates and analyses volumes of data and draws conclusions from the analyses.
- Responsible for technical accuracy and implementation of work. Translates actuarial concepts into client – friendly terminology.
- Interpersonal Communication,
- Proactive Approach,
- Self-Starter, Teamwork,
- Time Management
- Fellow Of The Institute Of Actuaries: Actuarial Science (Required)
Closing Date: 11 October 2021
Related Jobs (15)
Strategic Information Evaluation and Learning Director on October 14, 2021 Contract
Assistant Soap Manager on October 12, 2021