- Post Date:February 3, 2022
- Views 321
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
A reputable organisation in the financial sector is in search of a qualified CA to join as the Senior Accountant .Reporting to the Finance Director, the successful incumbent will have a minimum of 5 years of experience, with at least 2 as an Accountant or in a senior management role. Experience in financial / banking / insurance environments will be an added advantage.
- Provide meaningful recommendations, explanations and highlights of concerns or anomalies by analysing and interrogating financial information.
- Ensure accurate and timeous budgets are submitted and reviewed by ensuring that they align with key economic indicators and group strategic initiatives.
- Ensure accurate financial results by reviewing reconciliations and following up on unreconciled items.
- Compile Financial statements by complying with IFRS and relevant regulatory frameworks.
- Comply with relevant legislation by reviewing and submitting statutory returns timeously.
- Consolidate financial reports and make value added recommendations by using information from various sources.
- Understand and meet stakeholders requirements through ongoing engagement.
- Assist in the achievement of group collaboration initiatives by identifying opportunities to create beneficial partnerships and synergies.
- Ensure relevant, best practice analysis and reporting by providing ongoing guidance and coaching to the team.
- Meet deadlines and targets through prioritising effectively, planning and communicating.
Qualification & Experience
- Preferred Qualification Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Bachelor of Accountancy/CIMA
- Experience – 5 years of working experience in financial field post qualification
- Additional Knowledge – Experience in financial services industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
How To Apply
Interested candidates to forward their CVs to [email protected] with the heading “Senior Accountant”