Security Systems Technician
- Post Date:October 8, 2021
- Views 425
- Career Level TechnicianQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, specify, configure, and install access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems, and other security related systems.
- Install, maintain, program and troubleshoot and upgrade existing security systems as needed.
- Install cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-hooks or D-rings).
- Install, terminate, test, label and document horizontal, backbone and other cables.
- Dress and route cable into closets and control rooms.
- Provide technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
- Coordinates with relevant managers and other stakeholders as needed to complete projects and services efficiently.
- Responds to emergency situations during or after duty hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety/security concerns.
- Informs personnel about procedures and/or status of systems to provide necessary information for making decisions, taking action, or complying with health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors’ degree or HND in Information Systems or Computer Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years related technical experience with security, surveillance, and alarm systems, including computer networking experience
- Advanced network skills
Interested persons should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae with Certified copies of academic, professional certificates, I.D not later than 10 October 2021 and should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
109 Belvedere Road
Or email to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (18)
Director of Studies on October 25, 2021