- Post Date:June 9, 2022
- Views 320
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Agriculture
Our client seeks a full time SECURITY SUPERVISOR who will be responsible for the security of a farm in Goromonzi
The Security Supervisor will be expected to perform the following tasks, among others:
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Plan and coordinate security operations
- Reviews reports on incidents and breaches.
- Investigates and resolves security issues.
- Conduct security trainings, briefings and debriefings.
- Ensures that all legislative requirements in that area of responsibility are adhered to.
- Observes all people entering the farm, their movements and their activities, limits access to restricted areas.
- Ensures that surveillance patrol within and around the farm is done.
Qualifications and Required Skills:-
- A certificate/ diploma in administration from a recognized institution.
- Retired military officer or police officer.
- Experience security related work or institution.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic and physically fit.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (5)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship