Security Officer x 2 (Fixed Term Contract)
- Post Date:August 10, 2021
- Views 437
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned position in the Enterprise Risk Management Department. The incumbent will report to the Enterprise Risk Officer and will be based at Marondera and Masvingo depot respectively.
- 5’O’ levels including English Language and Mathematics.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Security and Risk Management or equivalent.
- A post graduate qualification is an added advantage.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence is a must.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a law enforcement or security environment.
- Good report writing and communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Knowledge of investigation and criminal procedures.
- Must be deadline driven.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Computer skills.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Identifies recruits, train and supervises Security Guards.
- Monitors security manning levels at all depots within area of responsibility.
- Ensures all GMB buildings/depots and establishments are adequately secured.
- Carries out risk and security surveys.
- Carries out both criminal and non-<criminal/misconduct investigations.
- Recovers losses through restitutions, insurance and follow ups.
- Liaises with Government security agents and judiciary officers on matters of GMB interests.
- Enforces provisions of the Grain Marketing Act.
- Follow up all cases at courts, police and provide updates.
- Submits reports of all investigations and activities to the Regional Enterprise Risk Officer.
- Carries out farm visits and inspections.
- Supervises and monitors performance of subordinates.
- Adheres to and ensure adherence to Safety, Health and Environment regulations and standards.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Superior.
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be addressed to:-
The Human Resources Manager
Grain Marketing Board
179-187 S. Machel Avenue
P.O Box CY77
Email: [email protected]
Not later than 20 August 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.