- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 370
- Career Level OfficerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
We are looking for a Security Officer for a news channel.
Responsible to the Administrator, the Key Result Areas (KRA) of the Security Officer are shown hereunder:-
- Protecting company equipment from theft and damage.
- Oversee Crew and equipment safety on locations that are crowded.
- Communicate impending hazards that might put company property and crew at risk.
- Responsible for access control into offices and studios
- Carrying out physical security checks of the company premises regularly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates should have 5 ‘O’ Level subjects including English.
- Diploma in security studies.
- At least 5 years experience in a security environment.
- Be Honest and reliable.
- Work with minimum supervision.
Written applications clearly marked “SECURITY OFFICER” should be submitted with Curriculum Vitae no later than 21st May 2021 to:- [email protected] OR DELIVER TO
Human Resources Officer ;
Cnr Sam Nujoma/ George Silundika