Security Guard x 4
- Post Date:May 28, 2021
- Views 372
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced members to fill in the above mentioned position.
- Must be a holder of a Security Guard training certificate
- Previous working experience in the uniformed forces is an added advantage
- At least one (1) year security experience, preferably at a Hospital or Clinic
- Candidates to attach vetted security forms on their applications letters
- Ensuring that no Hospital property is taken out without authorisation by searching of all persons and motor vehicles going out of the Hospital.
- Ensuring that the goods in and goods out registers are properly maintained by receiving and despatching of incoming and outgoing goods.
- Ensuring that patients who receive services at Parirenyatwa Group Hospitals pay for the services and maintain registers of patients attended to.
- Making sure that all dispensed phamaceuticals are paid for and billed.
- Carrying out perimeter fence, outside and corridors patrols.
- Assisting nursing staff in restraining patients.
- Giving directions and help to all Hospital clients.
- Carrying out any other duties as assigned by the Chief Security Officer from time to time.
- Securing all hospital property from theft, destruction or defacement.
Applications should be addressed to:
Acting Group Chief Executive
Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals
POBox CY 198
Closing date: 31 May 2021
N.B Hand delivered applications will not be considered.