Section Engineer - Fixed Plant
- Post Date:September 14, 2021
- Views 199
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
Trojan Mine is a division of Trojan Nickel Mine Limited, which is a 100% subsidiary of Bindura Nickel Corporation Limited. We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Section Engineer – Fixed Plant which has arisen in our Engineering department.
Reporting to the Resident Engineer, the incumbent will have a key role in supporting the business through ensuring high fixed plant availability.
- Ensuring attainment of targeted fixed plant availability.
- Developing and managing the annual fixed plant budget.
- Managing the fixed plant staff, including providing on-the-job training, coaching and mentorship to subordinates.
- Managing third party contractors and suppliers and ensuring services rendered are in accordance with expected and best practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Membership of the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers (ZIE).
- At least 3 years working experience as a Section Engineer.
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email their applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitaes and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by not later than Friday,17 September 2021 to: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted