Secretary To Executives
- Post Date:April 12, 2021
- Views 386
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Reference Number : Tel20214481
Reporting To: Managing Director
The incumbent will be responsible to the Managing Director.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Receives And Attends To Guests Calling For The Managing Director And Other Executive Staff In The 10th Floor.
- Attends To All Incoming Calls, Screening And Re-Direct Accordingly.
- Receives Correspondence And Dispatching Items To Respective Directorates.
- Assists Callers With Information As Necessary.
- Attends To Visitors Within Short Period Of Time And Assist As Required
- Control Usage Of Office Stationery For The Office As Appropriate.
- Typing And Sending Out Notices To Internal And External Clients And Stakeholders For Various Meetings For The Managing Director And Directors.
- Consolidation And Typing Of Board Papers And Reports From Directors.
- Ensures That All Documents Are Filed On Time And For Easy Retrieval E.G. Contracts/Agreements, Projects And Circulars.
- Facilitates Processing Of Visas And Ensure Paper Work Needed For Foreign Trips Are Available On Time Before The Trip For The MD And/Or Directors.
- Complete All Related Tasks As When Necessary.
Qualification And Experience:
- Executive Secretarial Diploma
- A Relevant Degree Will Be An Added Advantage.
- Plus 3 Years’ Relevant Experience
- Strong Verbal And Written Communication Skills
- High Level Of Attention To Detail And Interpersonal Skills.
- High Level Of Reliability And Confidentiality
- Good Planning And Organizing Skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to be considered for the above posts, please apply using the “Apply Now” tab below not later than 16 April 2021; if you face any application challenges on the platform, please contact our Human Resources team on [email protected].
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.