- Post Date:April 14, 2022
- Views 598
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
The National Employment Council for Catering Industry is seeking services of a suitably qualified, well experienced and highly motivated candidate to fill the position of Secretary General, to be based in Harare.
Reports to: Chairman of Council
Duration: 5 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating activities/meetings of the National Employment Council to ensure its operational effectiveness and efficiency in the attainment of its statutory mandate.
- Responsible for the strategic, operational and financial planning and management.
- Provide logistical and administrate support to the NEC activities as well as facilitate technical support from Expert Organisations.
- Managing the human resources including appointing, suspending and discharging staff of the secretariat.
- Manage financial and operational risks developing and implementing systems of financial control, accountability and reporting
- Prepare annual financial reports and statements in line with statutory requirements as well as regular feedback and progress reports to Committees, and other entities as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Social Sciences or equivalent. A Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
- Training and experience in leadership and social dialogue stakeholder management ts essential. Experience in programme management, financial management and business administration is required.
- Experience in organizational transformation initiatives, policy development and system operations will be an advantage
- 3 years in a managerial position is a must.
Knowledge and skills:
- Social Dialogue and Labour Relations
- Legislative, Socio economic and labour market policy context in Zimbabwe
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Knowledge on Organizational building and transformation principles.
- Stakeholder Management and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to manage multi-stakeholder and program financials
- Strong Leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Change Management skills
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted for interviews. Terms and conditions of services will be disclosed to the shortlisted candidates.
Applications must be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae with copies of academe and professional certified certificates, National Identity card and Birth certificate to reach the undersigned address by no later than the 15th of April 2022 to [email protected]
Related Jobs (12)
Design Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer on August 13, 2022 Contract Full Time