Mavambo is a non-profit making organisation established in 2001 which provides educational, legal, parenting, economic strengthening support as well as protection and life skills, health and nutrition to orphans, vulnerable children, and young people. The organisation works in Harare, Mashonaland East, and Central Provinces. Applications are invited for a School Feeding Officer post which have risen within Mavambo Orphan Care (Murewa District).
- A minimum of a first degree in Health, Safety and Environmental Management or any relevant degree;
- Class 3 Driver’s licence a must;
- At least one year of experience in food safety and hygiene and interacting with Murewa schools on different programs;
- Highly computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Office (excel and word) and Internet;
- Relevant Skills are a must in the following: Report Writing, Documenting and Community Engagement
Applicants should include a cover letter and CV to Human Resources, Mavambo Orphan Care at email@example.com Please quote the position being applied for on the subject line in your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and female candidates and candidates from Murewa are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 11 February 2022