Sales/Shipping Clerk - Harare Office
- Post Date:February 16, 2022
- Views 747
- Career Level ClerkQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
In line with the Corporation’s strategic initiatives towards increased value addition and foreign currency generation, Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe (MMCZ), is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill in the position of SALES/SHIPPING CLERK- GRADE C1 (HARARE OFFICE)
Reporting to a Sales Executive, this position exists for the purpose of performing all clerical work relating to the selling of metals produced in Zimbabwe into the local and international markets.
The incumbents will be responsible for:-
- Compiling sales orders, analysis certificates proof of payments, valid permits and any other information required to raise commercial invoices.
- Generating export documents using CEPECS, Asycuda world and SAP.
- Generating supporting documents which include certificates of origin, consignment notes, road manifests, and rail advice notes.
- Attending to queries and facilitating for physical examination by Zimra representatives
- Organizing and attending regular meetings with various stakeholders to discuss shipment challenges as well as handling their queries.
- Sourcing for quotations and providing information of cost effective freight rates.
- Preparing monthly and annual sales reports and reconciliations and any other reports that maybe requested.
- Booking vessel space for export consignment as well as instructing shipping agents on loading schedules and requirements
- Conducting renewal of annual ZIMRA agents bond registrations.
- Compiling and reconciling stock figures with stakeholders and other key authorities.
- Maintaining records of export documents.
Minimum Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in either Marketing, Purchasing, Logistics and Transport Management, Economics, Administration or any other relevant degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a marketing or purchasing/logistics related field.
- Certificate /Diploma in Customs legislation and procedures or Freight Forwarding Diploma is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage
- A Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence is a must.
Interested candidates must submit their applications, curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant professional and academic certificates clearly indicating the position being applied for, to:
The Human Resources & Administration Manager
Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe
90 Mutare Road
P Bag 2628
Or email to: [email protected]
Closing Date for applications is 18 February 2022.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.