Sales Reps x 4 (Harare & Bulawayo)
- Post Date:June 8, 2021
- Apply Before: June 15, 2021
- Views 340
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
We have been exclusively retained by our client, a well established manufacturer and supplier of fast moving consumer goods in the agro-processing industry to assist with the recruitment and selection of a suitably qualified and experienced Sales Representatives. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that customers have the right products and services, identifying new markets and customer leads and maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
The position reports to the Sales and Distribution Manager.
Key Job Functions:
- Create and manage customer’s value plan, share and value opportunities.
- Develop and maintain cordial customer relations.
- Plan and execute personal strategy for the assigned territory.
- Identify market opportunities that arise within the province/region in consultation with the Sales and Distribution Manager.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problem and complaints.
- Monitor competitor activities and devise marketing strategies in consultation with the Sales and Distribution Manager.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Compile and maintain daily and monthly sales reports.
- Maintain customer data base and monitor marketable stock levels at all depots within area of operation.
- Take orders and complete documentation for processing.
- Maintain key prospective customers’ information in the data base.
- Conduct follow ups on debtors in line with organisation and credit control policy.
Requirements of the Job:
The successful candidate for this position should meet the following criteria:
- Must be a holder of a Degree in Animal Nutrition/Animal Science and a professional qualification in Sales and Marketing.
- At lest 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
- Excellent customer retention skills.
- Demonstrated success in sales
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Recruitment Consultant Calistas Bumhira on +263 773 280 689, +263 (242) 772 778/ 770 035 or to Florence Chidziya on +263 719 016 863
Fidelity Life Tower,
The Closing Date for Applications is 14 June 2021
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Jobs (31)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time